Start your exciting career Journey with Kallangur Dental Surgery. Send us you CV with Cover Letter for an exciting career in the dental industry.
Duties and Activities:
1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Negotiate contracts with vendors
6) Strategic planning to ensure the profitability of services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
7) Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement.
8) Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with various vendors and businesses to market dental services.
9) Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
10) Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
11) Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
12) Promoting the company as a brand through digital media and traditional marketing channels is the paramount duty.
13) Developing the website as a brand platform through great SEO and Video Marketing is an essential requirement.
1) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information should pass in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
2) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
3) Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
4) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
5) Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to the program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
6) Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
1) Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
2) Coordination — Adjusting actions about others’ actions.
3) Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
4) Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
5) Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
6) Speaking — Talking to KDS staff members to convey information effectively.
7) Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
8) Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
9) Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
10) Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
11) Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking a time to understand the points, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
12) Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures suitable for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
13) Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
14) Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
15) Management of Financial Resources — Determining how the money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
16) Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
17) Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
18) Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
19) Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
20) Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required:
1) Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Which includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
2) Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Which includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
3) English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
4) Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
5) Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. Which includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
6) Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
7) Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
8) Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects. A Master Degree in Marketing from a reputed university, Prior work exposure in marketing.
9) Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files, and records, stenography, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
10) Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
If you have the real passion and interest in people with a commitment to excellence in dental care, we would love to hear from you. Submit your resume through by emailing to